Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Personalized Necklaces

My husband actually got me the sweetest gift this year for Mother's Day. (Of course I picked it out ahead of time and had my BF tell him and order it for him but still.. he did pay for it)


This is the necklace that I received from Bluenile.com with my two son's initials engraved on it. It's super cute and I have been wearing it every day since Mother's day. My BF thinks it's the most boring necklace that she's ever seen but I think it's great.

Redenvelope.com also has a couple of cute personalized necklaces. There are even a couple of gold ones for all of you gold wearing gals.

And of course you can never go wrong with my favorite jewelry store Tiffany and Co. They offer a pendant similar to the one that I received but they can only engrave one line on each pendant. Which sucks if you have more than one kid. I guess you can get one pendant for each kid but I don't have that kind of cash these days!


No comments: