Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 pounds and counting!

I have lost 10 postbaby pounds in the last month. I have done it by cutting calories and trying to walk at least 3 or 4 times a week. I am not a very disciplined person when it comes to food. I love it, love it, LOVE IT. But I have managed to keep the weight off. My goal is to lose 10 more pounds but that would require stepping up the working out and I am not sure I have the time to do that right now. But as far as maintaining my current weight I am doing a pretty good job. Here are a couple of diet must haves that I can't live without....

Calorie King.com- Type in anything and it will give you an estimate of how many calories of whatever you are eating has. It's great. If I am going to eat a chicken philly (which is what I am about to have for lunch) it will help me decide if I should have mayo or hold the mayo.

100 Calorie packs from Nabisco- They are a godsend for weekday evenings when I get a craving for something chocolatey. I especially prefer the oreo thin crisps. My 2 1/2 loves these too and I feel like he's not eating something "too sugary."

Wendys- God bless that little redhead with the dorky braids. Their baked potato (with no margarine) and small chili is the best and cheapest Tuesday night dinner that I could ask for. Especially when you pour the chili into the baked potato.... yum....

No comments: